Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Logo Nail Art

Logo Nail ArtShameless Heidi Montag fan, but NOT of the nails! I love a label here and there, especially if it’s fun and kitschy, but multiply it by 9 and it’s a little too much for me. Secondly, the one time I had the most fantastic nail art done, it was in East Elmhurst, Queens - so if I would have rolled in there asking for those adorable interlocking CC’s, I probably would have been laughed out of the joint.

Logo Nail ArtHello My Sweet Nail Art Lovers
Here is my manicure of the week and the last picture of nails being long. As it always happens to me, i was just trying to trim it, but went kind of really short. You will see short version in my next post.
I am not super crazy about this look, however i admire how long can my nails get, i hope you ll like the manicure

Logo Nail ArtThe Colorful Nail art is best way to splash out every season’s colors on hands. Just like Nail Art Trends for Spring 2010, it shows charm and feeling of occasion and season at anywhere, the cool and funky Nail Art 2010 is very stylish way to beat the heat as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment